Umpqua Bank Cloud Engineer in Hillsboro, Oregon
Umpqua Bank is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Azure cloud engineer to help with the journey to the cloud. We need someone who's passionate and knowledgeable about crafting solutions in Azure using Office 365 (Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint) and Azure AD (Azure AD Connect, AD FS, Conditional Access, Pass-through Authentication, Azure Application Proxy).
Research, analyze, recommend, and implement solutions within their scope and enhancements. Requires the ability to systematically isolate technical issues and provide outstanding technical support to our clients.
Prepare system solution designs, implementing complex enterprise-class systems and applications, analyzing the performance of infrastructure to assist with capacity planning, and performing system upgrades and monitoring the health of all systems, infrastructure and applications.
Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities -- knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations as applicable to this job description.
• Engineer business and IT solutions in Azure
• Build and strengthen relationships with other business units and partner with them to build solutions in Azure
• Mentor and train others
• Continue to learn and develop your Azure, IT and communication skills
• Learn Agile in an IT environment
• Help build a foundation for DevOps
• A strong background with Exchange Hybrid environments and AD is required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong coordination, organization, troubleshooting and communication abilities required.
• Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
· Sitting, occasional walking, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
· Limited travel.
· No relocation is offered.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40 hours of volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied with the status quo. It's no wonder we've made "Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. But greatness has no finish line, so we continue every day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We focus on building relationships, understanding our customers' needs and connecting to people in new and innovative ways -- always staying true to our mission of providing personalized banking for all people, whenever and however they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.